Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 212

Thread: S2000, BTC and Ngtc 1/43 Btcc models

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    3,113
    Quote Originally Posted by cookingfat View Post
    Is that the correct model for the AON car from last year?
    Yes it is the facelift Focus and it has 5 doors. But it's a standard shell as such and doesn't have the arches front skirt and secondary rear spoiler like the Aon car. Also the wheels would have to be changed to Dynamics or OZ style. I'm just waiting for the exchange rates to change in our favour to make them cheaper. I checked earlier and it currently works out at about £80.

    There are plastic friction motored toys in 1:32 or 1:18 but they are 3 dr Focus ST facelifts which would require alot of messing about to make it look like a 5dr replica.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Chichester South Coast
    Posts
    905
    Maybe we will see oxford dicast making some more models
    And who made the motorbase models for the competition?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Medway
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by bradc3 View Post
    Maybe we will see oxford dicast making some more models
    Just the one...
    NOW 49.84!!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brentwood, Essex or my bed
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by bradc3 View Post
    And who made the motorbase models for the competition?
    AutoArt I would've thought, as they are the only company to make 1/18th scale 320si' models.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Medway
    Posts
    954
    I think that it was only that AutoArt models were used.
    NOW 49.84!!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Chichester South Coast
    Posts
    905
    I didn't realise they were 1/18th scale I thought they were 1/43

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    239
    type this item number into a well known auction site begining with "E"

    260696926236

    And you'll find a 1/43 scale Adam Jones Leon, CVR, 2009
    JP for the outright title, Warren Scott for the Jack Sears Trophy
    BTCC BARMY ARMY (TA RESERVES)

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Medway
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_bax View Post
    type this item number into a well known auction site begining with "E"

    260696926236

    And you'll find a 1/43 scale Adam Jones Leon, CVR, 2009
    That has already been mentioned... they have been available for the past month or so.. there are loads on e-bay.
    Quote Originally Posted by bradc3 View Post
    Any new models out
    The newest I got is the 3 vectras from 2008
    GIOS from 2007
    Platos from 2008
    Jonesy from 2009
    Are there any new up to date models?
    NOW 49.84!!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by bradc3 View Post
    I didn't realise they were 1/18th scale I thought they were 1/43
    They have been done in both 1/18 and 1/43 and weren't made by a manufacturer. They are model conversions and the contract went to a guy I know. You won't be able to get hold of these models unless you won a competition or someone decides to sell as they are very limited.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by cookingfat View Post
    Just the one...
    Do you know if they are making another one or hoping they make one? Can't see anything on their website apart from the 4 Vectras.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by cookingfat View Post
    That has already been mentioned... they have been available for the past month or so.. there are loads on e-bay.
    Apologies, my bad. Thats what I get for scanning over the thread too quickly
    JP for the outright title, Warren Scott for the Jack Sears Trophy
    BTCC BARMY ARMY (TA RESERVES)

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Chichester South Coast
    Posts
    905
    Quote Originally Posted by CKM View Post
    Do you know if they are making another one or hoping they make one? Can't see anything on their website apart from the 4 Vectras.
    I read on another forum somebody was planning on making a gio car from thruxton this year but I'm not sure whether it was someone working for Oxford dicast

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by bradc3 View Post
    I read on another forum somebody was planning on making a gio car from thruxton this year but I'm not sure whether it was someone working for Oxford dicast
    Sorry to disappoint you but that was another 1 off model that has been done. It was an Oxford diecast conversion. I was hoping to get a set of decals off him but alas it hasn't happend yet.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,356
    Quote Originally Posted by CKM View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you but that was another 1 off model that has been done. It was an Oxford diecast conversion. I was hoping to get a set of decals off him but alas it hasn't happend yet.
    Yea I'm in exactly the same boat. Its a converted 2008 Vectra so the Giovanardi bit doesn't need changed on the window.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Medway
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by CKM View Post
    Do you know if they are making another one or hoping they make one? Can't see anything on their website apart from the 4 Vectras.
    I heard it is to be a totally new model?

    Quote Originally Posted by CKM View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you but that was another 1 off model that has been done. It was an Oxford diecast conversion. I was hoping to get a set of decals off him but alas it hasn't happend yet.
    Sounds like an unreliable person?
    NOW 49.84!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •