Thread: S2000, BTC and Ngtc 1/43 Btcc models

S2000, BTC and Ngtc 1/43 Btcc models

Any new models out
    The newest I got is the 3 vectras from 2008
    GIOS from 2007
    Platos from 2008
    Jonesy from 2009

Are there any new up to date models?

Don't think theres been any for general sale sadly.
    I know theres a guy over on another forum who reliveries certain ones for himself and theres people you can send the details of graphics to in order to do it yourself, but its not easy to find the right people to do it and they certainly don't come cheap.
    One guy I contacted wanted about £25 for just a set of names in white lettering and numbers for the door stickers (I wanted to change the name and number to my own).

Very surprised the likes of Chevrolet havent brought out a model considering they had cars in both the BTCC and WTCC this year.

Not exactly upto date, but there are three auctions on a popular site for TOC's 2007 RAC BMW and also another for Carl Breezes 2004 Alfa Romeo 156.

Quote Originally Posted by cxx666 View Post
    Very surprised the likes of Chevrolet havent brought out a model considering they had cars in both the BTCC and WTCC this year.
    Chevy have the WTCC Cruzes from last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mondeo2 View Post
    Not exactly upto date, but there are three auctions on a popular site for TOC's 2007 RAC BMW and also another for Carl Breezes 2004 Alfa Romeo 156.
    i will have to check these out where they made by minichamps?

Don't think so, I don't think Minichamps have made models of BTCC cars since the 90's.

Oh yea I totally forgot about the RAC BMW, I have 1 of those on the shelf behind me as well.....

Quote Originally Posted by apcroz View Post
    Chevy have the WTCC Cruzes from last season.
    I stand corrected, I've not seen 1 myself so didnt know about them.

ok i just found some on an auction site i will defenatly be keeping my eye on a beemer
    last beemer i got is a 1995 winklehock beemer.
    i would love somebody to make an ngtc model that would be sweet
    im also supprised ford didnt make any Aon Models?

Out of curisoity, what internet auction sites are people looking for these on? I only use the well known E... one as I don't know what others are trustworthy.

yes the one your on about. I dont use stuff like madbid i just dont trust it

Quote Originally Posted by bradc3 View Post
    ok i just found some on an auction site i will defenatly be keeping my eye on a beemer
    last beemer i got is a 1995 winklehock beemer.
    i would love somebody to make an ngtc model that would be sweet
    im also supprised ford didnt make any Aon Models?
    The nearest you can get to an Aon Focus is a 1:18 scale model you can get off the same auction site from China. The model works out at over £70 inc. shipping, but then you'd have to strip the livery off the car, make alterations to the shell to match the BTCC car then get decals made to suit.

The nearest you can get to an Aon Focus is a 1:18 scale model you can get off the same auction site from China. The model works out at over £70 inc. shipping, but then you'd have to strip the livery off the car, make alterations to the shell to match the BTCC car then get decals made to suit.
    Total joke Its the same with F1 models aswell I have 1 F1 model a 1998 championship winning mclaren and I won't by anymore until they lower the price! Grand Prix Legends are such a rip off

Quote Originally Posted by bradc3 View Post
    Total joke Its the same with F1 models aswell I have 1 F1 model a 1998 championship winning mclaren and I won't by anymore until they lower the price! Grand Prix Legends are such a rip off
    GPL have always been overpriced, sometimes the same models can be found alot cheaper in local model shops or online.
    I bought the Stewart Fords and the Jaguars, both by Hotwheels but very good detailed models, but GPL wanted alot more money for them than I got them for, from a small independant Model shop that used to be near me. I bought a few models off a bloke who knew someone who sold models more as a hobby rather than having a shop but he reckoned he put on in excess of 100% mark up his models and they were still alot cheaper and he wasn't able to buy so many as bulk.

Quote Originally Posted by cxx666 View Post
    Don't think theres been any for general sale sadly.
    I know theres a guy over on another forum who reliveries certain ones for himself.
    Is that the guy that has all three years Turkington's RAC BMW's, Turners Seat Leon from 2008, Airwaves BMW's and Giovanardis vectra from last year?
    Is that the correct model for the AON car from last year?
    NOW 49.84!!

Quote Originally Posted by cookingfat View Post
    Is that the guy that has all three years Turkington's RAC BMW's, Turners Seat Leon from 2008, Airwaves BMW's and Giovanardis vectra from last year?
    Yea thats him. Pictures of them can be found if you look in the appropriate places.
    Last edited by cxx666; 4th Jan 2011 at 10:24 PM.