Page 2118 of 2618 FirstFirst ... 1118 1618 2018 2068 2108 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2128 2168 2218 ... LastLast
Results 31,756 to 31,770 of 39265

Thread: off topic? enter here......

  1. #31756
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Carnoustie, NE Jockland
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by 603270466
    I prefer the clangers
    Like them too. My wee sis got me a toy one a few years ago. Drives kitty bonkers with the whistling noise. It's great!

    Like Bagpuss too!

  2. #31757
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    either Essex or Doncaster, S. Yorkshire...
    Posts
    4,244
    Quote Originally Posted by 603270466
    Well done.....

    Colin, if they're celebrations Becca's won, you may as well give her the whole box
    oi!!!!

    rob had half my chocolate reindeer tonight..... i said he could have a bit not bl00dy half of it!!!!!
    The other half of the forum Mr & Mrs.
    no 1 fan of bus shelters apparently!

  3. #31758
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Braintree in a few months :D
    Posts
    6,425
    Quote Originally Posted by becc@
    oi!!!!

    rob had half my chocolate reindeer tonight..... i said he could have a bit not bl00dy half of it!!!!!
    Sorry

    Do!!!! Rob, how dare you..... i see a headlock and a hair messing head rub coming on now

  4. #31759
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    either Essex or Doncaster, S. Yorkshire...
    Posts
    4,244
    Quote Originally Posted by 603270466
    Sorry

    Do!!!! Rob, how dare you..... i see a headlock and a hair messing head rub coming on now
    i know...i did kick him afterward dont worry...
    The other half of the forum Mr & Mrs.
    no 1 fan of bus shelters apparently!

  5. #31760
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Trowbridge, Wiltshire
    Posts
    2,120
    Quote Originally Posted by 603270466
    I got one more day at work before i finish for a week... I can bl00dy wait either!!

    Enjoy Autosport.... Is Gaz taking photo's over the weekend? Does he have a flickr account with his pics on?
    Hiya guy`s and girls
    Racing in the 2015 Hyundai Coupe Cup, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dan-Bl...59555947473855

  6. #31761
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Braintree in a few months :D
    Posts
    6,425
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB66
    Hiya guy`s and girls
    evening pi55 head.. how was the pub quiz?? how many didn't you get right?

  7. #31762
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Braintree in a few months :D
    Posts
    6,425
    Quote Originally Posted by becc@
    i know...i did kick him afterward dont worry...
    I hope you gave him a big kick in the shin lol.... I wouldn't even dare steal you chocolate!!

  8. #31763
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Trowbridge, Wiltshire
    Posts
    2,120
    Quote Originally Posted by 603270466
    evening pi55 head.. how was the pub quiz?? how many didn't you get right?
    we got 62 and wasn't last managed to drink 6 pints of Scrumpy Jack so i happuy lol
    Racing in the 2015 Hyundai Coupe Cup, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dan-Bl...59555947473855

  9. #31764
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Braintree in a few months :D
    Posts
    6,425
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB66
    we got 62 and wasn't last managed to drink 6 pints of Scrumpy Jack so i happuy lol
    Scrumpy Jacks...... ahh man, thats beat that stuff... I dont like cider normally, but thats somwething else.. when I nip to shop in a bit am gunna get a few bottles

  10. #31765
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Trowbridge, Wiltshire
    Posts
    2,120
    Quote Originally Posted by 603270466
    Scrumpy Jacks...... ahh man, thats beat that stuff... I dont like cider normally, but thats somwething else.. when I nip to shop in a bit am gunna get a few bottles
    like sex in the mouth that stuff love it
    Racing in the 2015 Hyundai Coupe Cup, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dan-Bl...59555947473855

  11. #31766
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Braintree in a few months :D
    Posts
    6,425
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB66
    like sex in the mouth that stuff love it
    am making sure i go to the loo "ALONE" saturday lol...

  12. #31767
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Trowbridge, Wiltshire
    Posts
    2,120
    Quote Originally Posted by 603270466
    am making sure i go to the loo "ALONE" saturday lol...
    haha i not gay, i bringing my ex along but by then we might of sorted stuff out on way up. Nobody else wants me lmao
    Racing in the 2015 Hyundai Coupe Cup, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dan-Bl...59555947473855

  13. #31768
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Braintree in a few months :D
    Posts
    6,425
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB66
    haha i not gay, i bringing my ex along but by then we might of sorted stuff out on way up. Nobody else wants me lmao
    Thank god.. i've been getting scared lately lmao......

    What time you setting off from Bristol??? a nice 5 hours for ya to get stuff sorted.... and to plan what pizza ya want

  14. #31769
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Trowbridge, Wiltshire
    Posts
    2,120
    Quote Originally Posted by 603270466
    Thank god.. i've been getting scared lately lmao......

    What time you setting off from Bristol??? a nice 5 hours for ya to get stuff sorted.... and to plan what pizza ya want
    my ex reckons she can do it in 3 hours so plenty of time to think about pizza leaving at 9 I think.
    Racing in the 2015 Hyundai Coupe Cup, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dan-Bl...59555947473855

  15. #31770
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Braintree in a few months :D
    Posts
    6,425
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB66
    my ex reckons she can do it in 3 hours so plenty of time to think about pizza leaving at 9 I think.
    You'll never do it in 3 hours!!! It takes that for me to get from mine to Essex.... Plus you gotta navigate the M1 which is a nghtmare on saturday... realistically, i'd say nearer 4 hours

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •