Page 2618 of 2618 FirstFirst ... 1618 2118 2518 2568 2608 2616 2617 2618
Results 39,256 to 39,265 of 39265

Thread: off topic? enter here......

Quote Originally Posted by klaus View Post
    ...I think it's not possible to hijack the "off topic-thread".

...BTW: Was that you in a yellow G20 in your old avatar pic?
    Good point! And yeah, that was me at Silverstone at the Ireland chicane, thankfully before I launched it straight across the gravel there due to a combination of tiredness and overconfidence! Thankfully no damage was done.

Quote Originally Posted by pagey318 View Post
    Id love to have a go, I did look into doing an arrive and drive in mx5 championship, and I was saving up to do my license and then book that whilst I was living up north, but then I was pretty much made redundant so I had to put it on hold. Now I am doing a 2l national saloon stock car race at kings lynn to raise money for our racing charity (shameless plug there, all donations accepted!) which I am a bit nervous about as its a totally new experience to me, and if you've never seen them, they are brutal. I would definitely recommend having a look at youtube for them!
    Sounds like a laugh! I'll have a look at them.
    David Leslie, Silverstone 1997: "This is David, Bintcliffe's done it again and the car's f***ed..."

Quote Originally Posted by mj 446 View Post
    An' to go off topic again, thinking of a new laptop, daughter and son in law are Mac users and are pushing that way, me, always pc/windows user, pros and cons people and equipment suggestions please.

Let the contest begin.
    I used to be PC/Windows, but I was fed up with the ever increasing bills for anti-virus' that don't work, constantly rebooting it to a blank canvas because of a virus, the whole thing being slow and not running its programmes properly because of a virus... common theme I think!

I now have a mac book, and I have had no problems with a virus, which apparently cannot happen as Apple's products are virus proof according to my friend, but it is so simple to use when you get used to it, and when they update it you can still use it without being peed off at not being able to find anything!
    Facebook - Darrell Page
    Twitter - @darrellapage

Controversial originality since 1990

Merry Christmas

Well, as another working year comes to an end (I finish today for the break and only come on here during my lunch), may I take this opportunity to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year!
    I know I haven't posted much recently, but I have enjoyed seeing other people having banter, building themselves up and being shot down, arguing, bickering, exercising their right to attempt one-up-manship and the annual ability for some (not always the same ones each year) to make claims which (on the face of it) are outlandish without the ability to back them up with hard evidence! So here's to another 12 months of the same! CHEERS!!!!
    Last edited by MGMattL; 18th Dec 2015 at 01:42 PM. Reason: I know Christmas has a capital 'C' but my shift key didnt work!

Quote Originally Posted by MGMattL View Post
    Well, as another working year comes to an end (I finish today for the break and only come on here during my lunch), may I take this opportunity to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year!
    I know I haven't posted much recently, but I have enjoyed seeing other people having banter, building themselves up and being shot down, arguing, bickering, exercising their right to attempt one-up-manship and the annual ability for some (not always the same ones each year) to make claims which (on the face of it) are outlandish without the ability to back them up with hard evidence! So here's to another 12 months of the same! CHEERS!!!!
    merry christmas to you too mate, hope its a good one.

finishing already? lucky so and so i finish 5pm tuesday
    ''i'm going for first says Clelland, he'll have to pass a lot of cars to get there'' Murray Walker

Finishing? What are you talking about?
    I finish on the 30th of December... for two days. And that only because I work all christmas.
    ...should have looked for a better job.

BTCC Predictions Champion 2013 !

Anyone on the forum a DJ or interested in music?
    Facebook - Darrell Page
    Twitter - @darrellapage

Yeah love music and love radio, forever listening to different stations and shows, buying a DAB radio was the best decision ever, also my new Vauxhall Corsa SXI has a built in DAB radio which is amazing!
    Supporting Sussex's very own Jolyon Palmer in F1
    Good Old Sussex By The Sea

Vauxhall back in the BTCC could not be happier

Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
    Yeah love music and love radio, forever listening to different stations and shows, buying a DAB radio was the best decision ever, also my new Vauxhall Corsa SXI has a built in DAB radio which is amazing!
    Nice, last year I decided to learn how to DJ, and now I take bookings for parties and events etc. Loads to learn still but an enjoyable experience! I am getting good a mixing different genres which is one of the toughest things I have tried to learn
    Facebook - Darrell Page
    Twitter - @darrellapage

I have a massive music collection and wanted to set up a radio station, unfortunatly the regulations here are much tighter than other countries. I could have done it for a few hundred elsewhere in the world
    ''i'm going for first says Clelland, he'll have to pass a lot of cars to get there'' Murray Walker

Quote Originally Posted by flatapex View Post
    I have a massive music collection and wanted to set up a radio station, unfortunatly the regulations here are much tighter than other countries. I could have done it for a few hundred elsewhere in the world
    Yeah it is madness here. My music collection is still growing
    Facebook - Darrell Page
    Twitter - @darrellapage