Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: BTCC 2021 rumours/hearsay/wishlist

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    556

    Tingram

    Happy New Year all....

    So Tingram.... thoughts where he will end up?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    968
    I think, he will go to an existing team, where he has a good chance of winning the title.
    My bet is on Team Dynamics - alongside Cammish.

    I thought of PMR, too. But I think it's more likely, that someone like Neate will end up there to ensure the funding.


    BTCC Predictions Champion 2013 !

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by daviephd View Post
    Happy New Year all....

    So Tingram.... thoughts where he will end up?
    I reckon WSR in the 3rd BeeEmm alongside Turks and Oliphant, aka the same way that AJ was entered.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    968
    Could well be.
    But I have a feeling, the 3rd BMW seat will go to someone with a bigger budget an will be in the midfield or at the back the whole season.


    BTCC Predictions Champion 2013 !

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    536
    Speedworks with a couple of TBL's this year a duo of Corollas would be cool to see, those would be two great seats as well, wonder whos in the frame.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwaii View Post
    Speedworks with a couple of TBL's this year a duo of Corollas would be cool to see, those would be two great seats as well, wonder whos in the frame.
    The TBL List potentially answers a few questions too...
    - Motorbase with 4x TBL's and MB Motorsport not mentioned probably = those 2 teams merging and as Jake Hill is signed up hopefully means he'll be in a Focus with Sam Osborne in the other.
    - Dynamics with only 2 entries again, I think they really need to be a 3 car team, I don't see where they can get another TBL, Boardley "has a spare" but surely that will go to the 4th Team Hard Leon Cupra?
    - Chuffed to see Speedworks running 2 cars - experience and youth? intriguing.
    - Looks like Parker have left the building, shame....
    - But are the Dynamics FK8 Civics now the oldest cars on the grid? that's a nice modern grid!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    355
    I'd say the PMR Astra's could be the oldest cars on the grid?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by daviephd View Post
    The TBL List potentially answers a few questions too...
    - Motorbase with 4x TBL's and MB Motorsport not mentioned probably = those 2 teams merging and as Jake Hill is signed up hopefully means he'll be in a Focus with Sam Osborne in the other.
    - Dynamics with only 2 entries again, I think they really need to be a 3 car team, I don't see where they can get another TBL, Boardley "has a spare" but surely that will go to the 4th Team Hard Leon Cupra?
    - Chuffed to see Speedworks running 2 cars - experience and youth? intriguing.
    - Looks like Parker have left the building, shame....
    - But are the Dynamics FK8 Civics now the oldest cars on the grid? that's a nice modern grid!

    Yes:
    Wikipedia says, MB took over Motorbase.
    They still use the name...

    Really chuffed, too - a second Toyota is really what they need to be able to get a title IMO.
    Really hope they can afford two good drivers.
    I say: Shedden is one of them. I have no evidence whatsoever


    BTCC Predictions Champion 2013 !

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by vanilla_astra View Post
    I'd say the PMR Astra's could be the oldest cars on the grid?
    Just the car should be the Infiniti!?
    Got new parts, so I don't know if you can really say it like this...


    BTCC Predictions Champion 2013 !

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    140
    So the season has been moved back 5 weeks. Good move I think but still donít think there will be any spectators this year.

    Was interesting to see Gow say Toca took a hit. So I think I was right that Toca told circuits not to bother with spectators last year and they would take the hit. Was only small numbers allowed but basically stuff the spectators itís not worth it money wise.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •