Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BTCC 2021 rumours/hearsay/wishlist

Tingram

Happy New Year all....

So Tingram.... thoughts where he will end up?

I think, he will go to an existing team, where he has a good chance of winning the title.
    My bet is on Team Dynamics - alongside Cammish.

I thought of PMR, too. But I think it's more likely, that someone like Neate will end up there to ensure the funding.

BTCC Predictions Champion 2013 !

Quote Originally Posted by daviephd View Post
    Happy New Year all....

So Tingram.... thoughts where he will end up?
    I reckon WSR in the 3rd BeeEmm alongside Turks and Oliphant, aka the same way that AJ was entered.

Could well be.
    But I have a feeling, the 3rd BMW seat will go to someone with a bigger budget an will be in the midfield or at the back the whole season.

Speedworks with a couple of TBL's this year a duo of Corollas would be cool to see, those would be two great seats as well, wonder whos in the frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwaii View Post
    Speedworks with a couple of TBL's this year a duo of Corollas would be cool to see, those would be two great seats as well, wonder whos in the frame.
    The TBL List potentially answers a few questions too...
    - Motorbase with 4x TBL's and MB Motorsport not mentioned probably = those 2 teams merging and as Jake Hill is signed up hopefully means he'll be in a Focus with Sam Osborne in the other.
    - Dynamics with only 2 entries again, I think they really need to be a 3 car team, I don't see where they can get another TBL, Boardley "has a spare" but surely that will go to the 4th Team Hard Leon Cupra?
    - Chuffed to see Speedworks running 2 cars - experience and youth? intriguing.
    - Looks like Parker have left the building, shame....
    - But are the Dynamics FK8 Civics now the oldest cars on the grid? that's a nice modern grid!

I'd say the PMR Astra's could be the oldest cars on the grid?

Quote Originally Posted by daviephd View Post
    The TBL List potentially answers a few questions too...
    - Motorbase with 4x TBL's and MB Motorsport not mentioned probably = those 2 teams merging and as Jake Hill is signed up hopefully means he'll be in a Focus with Sam Osborne in the other.
    - Dynamics with only 2 entries again, I think they really need to be a 3 car team, I don't see where they can get another TBL, Boardley "has a spare" but surely that will go to the 4th Team Hard Leon Cupra?
    - Chuffed to see Speedworks running 2 cars - experience and youth? intriguing.
    - Looks like Parker have left the building, shame....
    - But are the Dynamics FK8 Civics now the oldest cars on the grid? that's a nice modern grid!

Yes:
    Wikipedia says, MB took over Motorbase.
    They still use the name...

Really chuffed, too - a second Toyota is really what they need to be able to get a title IMO.
    Really hope they can afford two good drivers.
    I say: Shedden is one of them. I have no evidence whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by vanilla_astra View Post
    I'd say the PMR Astra's could be the oldest cars on the grid?
    Just the car should be the Infiniti!?
    Got new parts, so I don't know if you can really say it like this...

So the season has been moved back 5 weeks. Good move I think but still donít think there will be any spectators this year.

Was interesting to see Gow say Toca took a hit. So I think I was right that Toca told circuits not to bother with spectators last year and they would take the hit. Was only small numbers allowed but basically stuff the spectators itís not worth it money wise.