Thread: E-Sports BTCC?

E-Sports BTCC?

I watched the F1 E-Sport Bahrain GP and whilst it wasn't without a few niggles it was still entertainment to watch. V8 Supercars have managed to get the entire field to sign up to a Sim League. Does anyone else think that we should ask TOCA to do it too?

Well, I've just got round to getting my copy of TOCA 2 working on Win 10. Is that of any help?

P
    I'm terrified of dying because I'm having a jolly good time down here.

James Hunt

Thinking about connecting my 360 to play Forza or PGR. Haven't used it for years, but it was fun (if I remember correctly).

Have watched a bit of the eGP, but it doesn't do for me. Watching someone play a game just doesn't interest me. Some like it and they say, it's better than nothing. That's OK. But I prefer playing a bit myself and watching old races. I never would have watched a whole GP from 2002 - now I do...

And I have to admit, that the graphics from the F1 game they played are absolutely great nowadays!

BTCC Predictions Champion 2013 !

Quote Originally Posted by klaus View Post
    Have watched a bit of the eGP, but it doesn't do for me.
    It's interesting you say that, I found it entertaining to watch but there was no tension, when they are risking life and limb and/or smashing up a rather expensive car it does raise the pulse. Up until now I've always shied away from saying the Danger is part of the attraction but watching E-Sports confirmed it.

I'd agree it is much less exciting to watch, but I reckon it was better than nowt.

Project cars 2 has 7 of the tracks used for BTCC (including both Brands layouts) and has some TCR spec cars (plus my favourite car, the BMW 320 touring car 2012 spec) so a series using that is possible
    *edit* It also has Ginetta juniors, Ginetta G55's, Clio cup cars and Porche cup cars in the game, so you could have an almost complete "eBTCC" race weekend.
    Last edited by yellowbeard; 25th Mar 2020 at 09:33 AM.

It's coming....

I asked Alan Gow on his page here. Loooks like BTCC E-Sports is coming?