Thread: Silverstone

Silverstone

Just finished watching the races (thanks to the guy, who uploads on YouTube very fast - you are my hero).

I found it good to see Plato get a pole again. I like to see him and Vauxhall doing good this season.
    It were three entertanng races and I even think, the driving standards improved a lot. Driving in ths type of weather with no big accidents is good and I think, allmost everybody behaved well.

Great for Goff and Moffat to score the big points in race three.

Now it's only one weekend left and I hope, the championship will be decided in race three.

BTCC Predictions Champion 2013 !

Agreed!

Some great racing on Sunday, some great (and not so great) driving, it was a thrill to watch.

Unfortunately going to be on holiday for the last meeting so will likely miss them live, thank fook for Sky+ (other HDR's are available).

I agree the latter half of the year has been great for JP, it is really good to see him back at the front dicing with the best of them again.

Among the "realistic title contenders" any would be worthy but I think AJ has been consistently the best driver this season. Never been a huge fan before but he is slowly winning me over. Ideally I'd like to see Josh Cook scoop it but that is slim methinks.

I'm also glad to see people re-engaging on the forum talking about the racing, let's keep it going...

Quote Originally Posted by klaus View Post
    Just finished watching the races (thanks to the guy, who uploads on YouTube very fast - you are my hero).

I found it good to see Plato get a pole again. I like to see him and Vauxhall doing good this season.
    It were three entertanng races and I even think, the driving standards improved a lot. Driving in ths type of weather with no big accidents is good and I think, allmost everybody behaved well.

Great for Goff and Moffat to score the big points in race three.

Now it's only one weekend left and I hope, the championship will be decided in race three.
    The races in full can be found at: itv.com/btcc/races by the Monday morning after an event FYI

Got a feeling Turks will wrap it up before race 3. Really hoping I'm wrong though. Need a race like in 2015 when Shedden had to come through the field

Quote Originally Posted by kelle250 View Post
    The races in full can be found at: itv.com/btcc/races by the Monday morning after an event FYI
    Thank you, but that doesn't work in Germany... I tried proxys and stuff like that - with this help, it worked a while, but this year it just say, that I'm in the wrong country.

I have the same feeling about Turkington (to win the title), but I hope, Cammish will win it. He had a hard time and I think, many people thought, he was no good replacement for Shedden. I was one of them, I have to admit.

Just hope, that none of the contenders will be taken out by a stupid move. Would be a shame, just like it was, when Cook didn't finish the race…

BTW: Does anybody think, Shedden will be back in the near future? He's not doing that good in WTCR...

BTCC Predictions Champion 2013 !