Thread: Other series?

Other series?

Hello,

just saw, that there have been no new thred for a while…
    So I'll create one
    Just for fun.

Is anyone following other series?
    Aston Martin in the DTM is great, isn't!? Well... I think it's more a Mercedes with another look, but great anyway

WTCR could be interessting again this year.

Or what do you think or follow?

BTCC Predictions Champion 2013 !

"Follow" would be a bit ambitious, but i attend a few other series throughout the year; MotoGP, local bangers, drag racing at Santa Pod, DTM at Brands last year was fun, an annual outing to Weston-Super-Mare for the beach races, and anything else that takes my fancy if friends are going. Nothing i keep up with in the same way as BTCC though.

Nowadays, supporting my local Speedway team - Somerset Rebels - is before anything else, only get to 1 or 2 BTCC events a year now. I'd recommend Speedway if you've never been.

I've been finding the Endurance events really entertaining. GT Open and Blancpain Endurance are always fun to watch along with WEC, I'll be heading to Oulton this April for the British GT as well.

Yes:
    Endurance is fun. I try to get to Spa or the Nürburgring again this year - the 24 hour races are fantastic. The whole atmosphere there is amazing.

Hope Aston Martin has a good start in DTM. Otherwise it won't be very exciting, even withe the "new" cars.

Does anyone follow WTCR?
    Could be a great season, too. I would have liked to see an Astra or Subaru on the grid, but nevermind.

Anyone watched DTM, WTCR or ETCR?

The second race of WTCR in Hungary was really interessting, I think. ETCR not as much…

DTM was a bit surprising, too. AM performed good in the second race. Fresh tyres seemed to make a big difference this year. I enjoyed watching it (the second race).
    But the prices this year are ridiculous! Thought About going to Hockenheim on Saturday, but the new pricing (when considering what you get with the support series) isn't OK...

Sutton raced in the TCR Europe series at Spa and did a good job (in race 2).
    Surprised to see him there - didn't know he was supposed to race there.

Anyone watched the races? Pretty long safety car periods

Anyone watched WTCR at Macau?
    No safety car in the three races - unbelievable...

Just too bad that Shedden didn't race and there were way too much team orders IMO (I can understand it, but I don't like it).