Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: 2019, Rumours, Hearsay, Announcements, Wishlists.......

Quote Originally Posted by Ogami View Post
    Yeah ... Does that mean free pasties during the walkabout sessions? One can dream ..

P
    And what a dream that would be....

Ok, so there appears to be a vacant seat. Mike Bushall has announced on Facebook that he is having to drop back into Clios again this year, with Team Hard.

Jack Goff confirmed at Team Hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookieboy View Post
    Speedworks last week stated there would be a team announcement on the morning of Monday 25th March. Most assumed it would be the livery reveal. However, Rob Austin has just tweeted a link to it with the line 'Stay Tuned...' A second Corolla for Austin?!!
    Rob Austin is Christian Dick's Brother-in-Law and may well be "helping out" in some capacity this season seeing as he's not racing himself.

Beemers look smart

Some interesting lap times from media day, from experience they don't tend to mean a great deal but the 3 series speed out of the box is impressive, as is it's looks!

Quote Originally Posted by prm666 View Post
    Some interesting lap times from media day, from experience they don't tend to mean a great deal but the 3 series speed out of the box is impressive, as is it's looks!
    I see Motorbase are giving it the full beams on how competitive theyíre going to be this year... if I could liken that team to a driver then they are very much Rob Austin.. full of s**t!!! FirT of all weíve got Olly Collins spouting loads of guff and then we have this nugget from Chequebook Jackson (and I donít mean Mat...)

Ď..... There are still a few finer points for me with the setup and the guys in getting used to what suits me, but I already feel like Iíve contributed to moving us forward. Iím sure that when we hit the sweet spot Iím going to be right at the sharp end....í

Sharp end my a**e!!! Absolute hogwash from this driver.

However, I wish Chilton all the luck this year as he did so well last year and he should be there or thereabouts at the end and I wish Nic Hamilton well too.. not this other person though. Waste of a great car..

Quote Originally Posted by NeilDown View Post
    I see Motorbase are giving it the full beams on how competitive theyíre going to be this year... if I could liken that team to a driver then they are very much Rob Austin.. full of s**t!!! FirT of all weíve got Olly Collins spouting loads of guff and then we have this nugget from Chequebook Jackson (and I donít mean Mat...)

Ď..... There are still a few finer points for me with the setup and the guys in getting used to what suits me, but I already feel like Iíve contributed to moving us forward. Iím sure that when we hit the sweet spot Iím going to be right at the sharp end....í

However, I wish Chilton all the luck this year as he did so well last year and he should be there or thereabouts at the end and I wish Nic Hamilton well too.. not this other person though. Waste of a great car..
    So you're not an Ollie Jackson fan then?

Really excited, I have to admit.
    And I don't have to work that sunday... Hope I find an opportunity to watch the races live. And if i don't, I hope someone uploads the races fast
    Gonna be a good season and I even can attend one race - great!

BTCC Predictions Champion 2013 !

Youíve not mentioned Hamilton, heíll make Jackson look like dynamite.

Quote Originally Posted by k3fus View Post
    Youíve not mentioned Hamilton, heíll make Jackson look like dynamite.
    Hamilton was more impressive than people expected at Brands Hatch and better overall than the original Chequebook Jackson... fair play to him

On another note I see Tordoff has caught the bulls**t disease from Rob Austin.. heís on Touring Car Times giving it the old Ďmy season starts hereí crap.. coming up excuses for why he didnít perform at Brands Hatch. Itís always the car, never him..

Hamilton was more impressive than people expected at Brands Hatch and better overall than the original Chequebook Jackson... fair play to him

On another note I see Tordoff has caught the bulls**t disease from Rob Austin.. heís on Touring Car Times giving it the old Ďmy season starts hereí crap.. coming up excuses for why he didnít perform at Brands Hatch. Itís always the car, never him..
    Tordoffís seasons starts now, ha ha ha!!! No it doesnít

Tordoffís seasons starts now, ha ha ha!!! No it doesnít
    Didnít you say Hamilton was more impressive than most people expected at Brands?

Well today he was as bad as expected, totally out of his depth.

So, Collard vs Jordan......

Glad to see AJ is OK(ash) even if the car isn't.

I watched the race and admittedly I'm no pro race driver or clerk of the course but it did look like Rob was past the B Pillar when the contact (if any occurred) and to me it also looked as if AJ had already lost the back end of the car.

Did Rob really turn him around?
    Was it a racing incident?

Discuss?

Based on AJ's tweet I think it was heat of the moment, blame someone else. Then he's seen the replay and either decided Rob was allowed to take the corner or like you say he'd already lost the rear and he was going round no matter what.

For those not using Twitter:
    Code:
    Past caring who caused my crash but surely the BTCC should look better than it did in all races yesterday.
    However TourCarNews states is still going to be talked about:
    Code:
    where an appeal into the incident that saw Andrew Jordan tipped into a spin by Rob Collard in race one will also dealt with after Jordan was unable to attend a hearing at the circuit.
    I didn't think it was Rob's fault personally as he can't disappear but it wasn't easy to see from the replays how far along he was. Hopefully the clerk of the course will get some onboards and they'll get shared with us.

But no investigations into the pass on Oliphant by Matt Neal. The ITV Crew missed the start of the incident and only showed them touching on the exit of the corner.

Not sure how much people saw the support race but the shunt in the Ginetta Supercup. https://talksport.com/sport/motorspo...upercup-crash/ Totally blind sided. I would of liked to of seen the waved yellows a little sooner as its totally blind on the exit. May not of helped as they would of been focusing on braking and turn in at that point but glad everyone was ok.