Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2019, Rumours, Hearsay, Announcements, Wishlists.......

So had some info this morning that BMWs involvment with gardx is very much up in the air. BMW are not happy with leniency allowed to other manufacturers. Also mentioned to the person who this info came from that I could so Plato going to wsr to replace turkington and i had a no comment come back. Adrian Flux 1 series anyone as if bmw are backing it it would have to be a 3

Itís very telling that most of this thread about the BTCC has actually been about WTCR.

I expect WTCR and TCR Uk to be even better than this year, especially the UK series will have more cars.

You can watch both TCR and WTCR on YouTube. Live and replay.

There is currently a Motorbase Ford Focus testing at Snetterton with the name Plato on the window. Before there is too much excitement I'm thinking the driver's christian name is Lewis...

Turns out it is Lewis Plato testing for Motorbase today. The other car is going out soon and has the name Jackson on the window. And it's not a case of all is forgiven! ;-) Ollie Jackson heading out soon I believe
    Last edited by Wookieboy; Yesterday at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I expect WTCR and TCR Uk to be even better than this year, especially the UK series will have more cars.
    Well it couldn't really have any fewer. But it's just a club championship, despite its grandiose ambitions. Its season finale this year had 11 cars and barely more spectators.