Thread: Project Cars 2

Project Cars 2

So, I asked Alan Gow this but he obviously doesn't want to answer as its been a week or two now.

Project Cars 2 - racing sim.

It has almost all BTCC tracks.

It has F4

Gineta Juniors

Gineta Supercup

Clio Cup

Porsche Cup Car

TCR Touring Cars

Where are the BTCC cars?

Simple answer; Codemasters own the rights to the BTCC when it comes to video games.

Thats the plain and simple right there thanks to Vanilla_Astra, so lets get to the more pressing issues.... What are you playing it on, and how are you enjoying it?

For my part, im on PS4 and have put the career on hold for the time being whilst waiting on some fixes to pretty severe bugs. Hope they will be forthcoming soon (according to some developer input via the GTPlanet forums, it seems like it should be pretty quick) but in the meantime im playing around with different track/car combinations in practice mode, and taking some photos to pass the time.

Codemasters? Seriously? If thats true then they need to get out of that contract. Toca 2 is donkeys year old and nothing since.

Urinal - same really just trying different car and track combinations so far. I was away for a week so haven't had much chance to use it. What bugs have you found?

Numerous small ones, mainly graphical glitches, but the one that seems to be really holding me back is the one that a few people are experiencing; the game loads default set-ups of other cars to the car you are using, rendering it pretty much undrivable. Also several cars where tires are still stone-cold no matter how long you drive for (again, like driving on ice for an entire race).

Ah Id wondered about that as the Clio cup does that with the tyres