Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: 2018, Rumours, Announcements, Grid etc.

Nope, I didnt miss him either.

Quote Originally Posted by daviephd View Post
    They said it was better but not 100% cured. I reckon his car would need to be re-shelled to be 100%. I really hope that JP returns, and runs at the front of the pack. 2017 was a good season, but I missed JP having scrapping at the front.
    Absolutely. Something badly lacking without him up there 90% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by mbwoy84 View Post
    Absolutely. Something badly lacking without him up there 90% of the time.
    I agree, he has been a factor in the title chase every year he has been in the series (apart from last year). He was instrumental in bringing Subaru/BMR together and he attracts a lot of TV viewers.

I've seen a lot of chat here writing him off, I hope it's all wrong, I hope he comes back in a nicely re-shelled scooby and kicks ass at the front of the pack again.

Quote Originally Posted by daviephd View Post
    I agree, he has been a factor in the title chase every year he has been in the series (apart from last year). He was instrumental in bringing Subaru/BMR together and he attracts a lot of TV viewers.

I've seen a lot of chat here writing him off, I hope it's all wrong, I hope he comes back in a nicely re-shelled scooby and kicks ass at the front of the pack again.
    I don’t think JP will get a re-shelled car, he’ll get one of the ‘spare’ cars & his will be parked up. BMR won’t be running 4 cars. They’ve sold one TBL ahead of the transfer window. Pretty sure JP will have a different car tho, not sure if they’ll make it out with 3 cars, but considering they are advertising for staff looks like they might. Let’s hope they sort an engine supply judging by the rumours elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Elec-Tech View Post
    I don’t think JP will get a re-shelled car, he’ll get one of the ‘spare’ cars & his will be parked up. BMR won’t be running 4 cars. They’ve sold one TBL ahead of the transfer window. Pretty sure JP will have a different car tho, not sure if they’ll make it out with 3 cars, but considering they are advertising for staff looks like they might. Let’s hope they sort an engine supply judging by the rumours elsewhere.
    what rumours?