Hello forumers!

Welcome to the ninth round of the 2017 BTCC Forum Predictions Championship, with your host vanilla_astra. This thread covers the second of two trips to Northamptonshire and Silverstone.

The concept is this, firstly you will have to pick the driver who you think will qualifying on Pole Position for Sunday's 1st race, you then pick the drivers you will think will finish 1st 2nd 3rd in the first two races and then the driver who you think the reverse pole sitter will be plus the grid switch between 6 and 10, then 1st 2nd 3rd for the third and final race. New for 2017 is the prediction of the fastest lap setter of each race, instead of the fastest lap of the day.

The Jack Sears Trophy section remains, with 5 drivers able to win this category.

I'm withdrawing the option choice for Brands GP, but in its place is the top 3 Championship Prediction. What this entails is predicting the top 3 after round 30, and points will be awarded for correctly predicting which drivers will finish top 3.

If you chose;

1. Ash Sutton
2. Colin Turkington
3. Tom Ingram

But it comes up as;

1. Colin Turkington
2. Ash Sutton
3. Tom Ingram

You'd secure 15 Points for TIngram. I'll award 45 Points for correctly predicting the Champion, 30 Points for predicting second correctly and 15 for P3, and 120 Points available for correctly predicting the top 3.

And you set it up like this;

Pole:

Race 1
1st:
2nd:
3rd:
Fastest Lap:

JST winner:

Race 2
1st:
2nd:
3rd:
Fastest Lap:

JST Winner:

Grid Switch:
Reverse Pole:

Race 3
1st:
2nd:
3rd:
Fastest Lap:

JST Winner:

In terms of scoring here's how my game works:

You get 60 points if you predict Pole Position for Race 1 correctly
You get 30 points if you predict a driver to finish in the correct position.
You get 15 points if you predict a driver in an incorrect position but he finishes in the top 3.
You get 150 points if you predict the Top 3 drivers in the correct positions.
You get 45 points if you predict reverse pole for Race 3 correct.
You get 45 points for correctly predicting the grid switch number for the reverse grid draw.
You get 15 points if you predict Fastest Lap of each race correctly.
You get 15 points for each correct JST finisher per race.

Entries close at 9am of the Saturday - any recieved after the 9am cutoff but before the start of BTCC qualifying will be accepted but with a 10% points deduction. Any changes to entries must be cleared with me unless its news on BTCC.net (aka driver out of the weekend, force majeure etc).

Results will be up by the following Sunday.

Good luck one and all!