Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What now for Plato?

https://www.autosport.com/btcc/news/...lin-now-solved

He's all happy with himself now.

I think he would be better waiting and see how he goes at Rockingham before he starts claiming he is happy with the car again.

Quote Originally Posted by piesjohn13 View Post
    I dont agree. He may have been quiet while not performing well... but to swear on live TV, it seemed intentionally (many other choices) and to follow with a 2 finger salute... in front of a family audience. I would think Ok if that was someone else. But the profile he has, and his media background... he should know VERY much better than that.
    I agree the post race 2 interview was out of order. He's undoubtedly a great driver and a massive talent but I find he just ruins it by the way he conducts himself in interviews - playing up to the cameras and just being generally arrogant and smug. I certainly haven't missed him from the front of the grid, it's a shame he's found his form again.
    It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Good to see JP at the sharp end again. It's definitely more entertaining when he is