Thread: Quiet innit. So what btcc ish pressie did you get?

Quiet innit. So what btcc ish pressie did you get?

Seems very quiet on here at the moment, are all the btcc fans hibernating? Anyway, what btcc/motoring pressie did Santa bring, I got a supercar drive, and booked for April, better weather maybe, what about all the rest of you. Comma lurkers, sign up and join in.

All I hear is the wind whistling and the tumbleweed rolling! The one glimmer of news from WIX has been postponed until 3rd Jan!

Present wise, I got Thruxton tickets & the review DVD, have you done the Supercars before? That should be great fun.

I got a freebie....

.... well almost.

I once bought a Team Halfords BTCC shirt back in the days of the Intergra, but when I went into my local Halfords wearing it one day I kept being asked for assistance so I put it away in a cupboard and forgot about it.

I was clearing out said cupboard and discovered it again, and they are back with Halfords again so it fits (both the current livery and me).

Great Success.

Haven't done anything like this before so I'll be interested in how I make my choice of drive on the day, free shirt(kinda) is good, free is one of my favourite words.

Got a signed copy of Damon Hill's autobiography and Johnny Herbert's bio too - both had their brief jaunts in the BTCC! Looking forward to reading both books
    David Leslie, Silverstone 1997: "This is David, Bintcliffe's done it again and the car's f***ed..."

BTCC calendar

I got the Ross Brawn book and tickets to ASI which I havent been to since 97!
    Facebook - Darrell Page
    Twitter - @darrellapage

Controversial originality since 1990