Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 News, updates & rumours

Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    I have not heard anything about handy but if they are changing they would be better have a same make car to share data.As for AJ its not Honda.
    Yeah I wa surprised Handy were considering changing as they'd lose the ability to use Speedworks' data. My only thought was Austin might want them to go RWD, but that's this years progress down the drain.

AJ not in a Honda will cause a stir as most people seemed to automatically place him in one! Any news of who'll be running it?

Quote Originally Posted by Elec-Tech View Post
    Yeah I wa surprised Handy were considering changing as they'd lose the ability to use Speedworks' data. My only thought was Austin might want them to go RWD, but that's this years progress down the drain.

AJ not in a Honda will cause a stir as most people seemed to automatically place him in one! Any news of who'll be running it?
    He will be RWD and that is all i can really say except.Probably running it himself.

He will be RWD and that is all i can really say except.Probably running it himself.
    Cheers, that's enough info to keep me happy . This could well fit with something else I've heard.

Heard that the announce of car tomorrow isn't brining a new brand to the grid but it will be a different model to what we've seen this year.
    Last edited by Elec-Tech; 8th Nov 2016 at 10:12 PM.

Cheers, that's enough info to keep me happy . This could well fit with something else I've heard.

Heard that the announce of car tomorrow isn't bringing a new brand to the grid but it will be a different model to what we've seen this year.
    I could be wrong but i heard that an announcement that was meant to released has now been put on hold,i don't know if that is the same announcement or not

I could be wrong but i heard that an announcement that was meant to released has now been put on hold,i don't know if that is the same announcement or not
    Yeah, I believe there was a couple of announcements due tomorrow, but one may well of been put on hold. I think also a picture accidentally got uploaded too soon, but it soon got taken down!

Yeah, I believe there was a couple of announcements due tomorrow, but one may well of been put on hold. I think also a picture accidentally got uploaded too soon, but it soon got taken down!
    Stuff like that has happened before so what's so different about this one ?
    "if in doubt flat out" Colin McRae

I'd hazard a guess that it's not wanting to clash.

Plenty of time to wait, why announce the same day as someone else (if you're not committed to) and lose the full-impact?
    I urge you: KEEP CALM AND SAVE OFF TOPIC...

Quote Originally Posted by ry4 View Post
    Stuff like that has happened before so what's so different about this one ?
    Sorry i don't get your point

Sorry i don't get your point

just issues such as pictures being released early has happened a few times before in the past and that has had no impact on when the announcement has occurred so i wonder why it has had an impact on this one or wether as said above the clash with other news has lead to a change
    "if in doubt flat out" Colin McRae

I'd love the 'AJ not in a Honda' thing to be true just for the sheer hilarity it would create given the 'guarantee's' we were given in the other thread.

Certain self proclaimed experts credibility would be right out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    I'd love the 'AJ not in a Honda' thing to be true just for the sheer hilarity it would create given the 'guarantee's' we were given in the other thread.

And I'm still up for the 100 to charity if I'm wrong with AJ not going to Dynamics...;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Biggs View Post
    And I'm still up for the 100 to charity if I'm wrong with AJ not going to Dynamics...;-)
    I am happy to take that challenge with 100 to charity the only problem is how do we govern it to make sure we know you have paid it.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post

Iam in no doubt your wish will come true and AJ will not be in a Honda.It would be wrong for me to speculate where he will be but the big question is will it be Goff or Tordoff who makes way for him.

NeilDown has backed away since this new "rumour" and the charity pledging came into play
    Facebook - Darrell Page
    Twitter - @darrellapage

Controversial originality since 1990

Quote Originally Posted by pagey318 View Post
    NeilDown has backed away since this new "rumour" and the charity pledging came into play
    We could make it easy on Neildown.We could forget the charity pledge as it would be too difficult to moniter and just have a simple agrrement that the loser of the debate has to change hid nickname on this forum to something silly like Neil Taylor-Down it seems to be all the rage just ask Aron Smith.
    Last edited by murphy; 9th Nov 2016 at 01:35 PM.