Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 News, updates & rumours

Quote Originally Posted by mj 446 View Post
    Surprised the other thread lasted so long, anyway, MN usually are pretty good on the news sometimes due to the publishing date, as for Subaru having to move engine position or add weight to negate their balance advantage, does any car run their engine in its original position?
    The position of the Focus engine looks pretty much identical to mine in my car.

Quote Originally Posted by daviephd View Post
    Wix A Class? Morgan
    Laser A Class? Moffatt
    The Laser Tools Racing prediction (above) is accurate but Wix are not going to be with Morgan. Look for a red Mercedes next year!

Quote Originally Posted by SV8Predator View Post
    The Laser Tools Racing prediction (above) is accurate but Wix are not going to be with Morgan. Look for a red Mercedes next year!

Red = Mac Tools for Morgan ?
    and yes im Moffat during an article about the Subaru test confirmed he would be keeping Laser tools as his sponsors but what is there to say he will be in a Merc
    "if in doubt flat out" Colin McRae

Quote Originally Posted by ry4 View Post
    Red = Mac Tools for Morgan ?
    and yes im Moffat during an article about the Subaru test confirmed he would be keeping Laser tools as his sponsors but what is there to say he will be in a Merc
    It will be the Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by SV8Predator View Post
    It will be the Merc.
    and Andrew Jordan will be in a Pirtek Honda at Dynamics. Just saying (he pulls the pin on the grenade and waits.....)

I dread seeing you comment... As long as Murphy doesn't follow you into the playground for a game of kiss chase... Can't be losing another thread!

I expect him to be in a Dynamics Honda myself, can't imagine him ending up anywhere else. There are race winning cars, but not many championship winning packages around. That is what he is after.
    Facebook - Darrell Page
    Twitter - @darrellapage

Controversial originality since 1990

Quote Originally Posted by NeilDown View Post
    and Andrew Jordan will be in a Pirtek Honda at Dynamics. Just saying (he pulls the pin on the grenade and waits.....)
    Good afternoon mr NeilDown I think the biggest problem with AJ going to Dynamics would be the TBL.By all accounts there a TBL shortage.

The spare TBL situation is there is only likely to be two spare which are TBL number 1 the Eurotech loan one that went back.And TBL number 2 which is the loan TBL with Howard.But i believe that they will go to the rumored Vauxhall two car works team.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilDown View Post
    One can only assume that you have some inside knowledge, but I still think that you will be wrong ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Biggs View Post
    One can only assume that you have some inside knowledge, but I still think that you will be wrong ;-)
    I could well we wrong about Jordan going to Dynamics but the biggest problem would be getting a TBL.So for him to get there he has to find a way to get a TBL

Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    Good afternoon mr NeilDown I think the biggest problem with AJ going to Dynamics would be the TBL.By all accounts there a TBL shortage.

The spare TBL situation is there is only likely to be two spare which are TBL number 1 the Eurotech loan one that went back.And TBL number 2 which is the loan TBL with Howard.But i believe that they will go to the rumored Vauxhall two car works team.
    I can seriously see the TBL's fetching a good price, especially if the Vauxhall rumour is true (new one on me, but Murphy's been correct before, so I'm not gonna argue - like some ), with Renault, Kia & Alfa all rumoured to be interested/approached & considering joining too, even if we get 1 or 2 of them, it will be a scrabble fir any TBL's going.

Any word on who'd run the Vauxhall's?

Quote Originally Posted by Elec-Tech View Post
    I can seriously see the TBL's fetching a good price, especially if the Vauxhall rumour is true (new one on me, but Murphy's been correct before, so I'm not gonna argue - like some ), with Renault, Kia & Alfa all rumoured to be interested/approached & considering joining too, even if we get 1 or 2 of them, it will be a scrabble fir any TBL's going.

Any word on who'd run the Vauxhall's?
    Dynamics keeps being overlooked in these kinds of conversations. I'm sure that an ugly orange Halfords shaped plug doesn't quite fill a Honda UK sized hole.

As, a WSR fan I'd like to see BMW step up finally and back them. Realistically it isn't likely but, you'd have to agree they definitely deserve it at this point. They've been nothing but loyal to the brand since '07.

Some people were suggesting that if, Turks was to be ousted at BMR, he could and probably would return to WSR - if they got factory backing they'd be a serious contender for the title!! Actually scratch that, if either BMR or WSR had him in their cars, they'd be serious title contenders!!

What would your guys perfect 2017 BTCC grid look like?

Vauxhall with an Astra... And what reason to come back?
    I urge you: KEEP CALM AND SAVE OFF TOPIC...

I believe the people behind the Vauxhall entry have two TBLs, without needing either of the ones you mention.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_English View Post
    As, a WSR fan I'd like to see BMW step up finally and back them. Realistically it isn't likely but, you'd have to agree they definitely deserve it at this point. They've been nothing but loyal to the brand since '07.

Some people were suggesting that if, Turks was to be ousted at BMR, he could and probably would return to WSR - if they got factory backing they'd be a serious contender for the title!! Actually scratch that, if either BMR or WSR had him in their cars, they'd be serious title contenders!!

What would your guys perfect 2017 BTCC grid look like?
    It's not a case of anybody being "ousted" from a Team, but a fact if you haven't got the budget then you don't get the seat. In like manner would you say Turkington was "ousted" from BMW, he didn't have the budget so he didn't get the drive

Unfortunately it's the way things are now .... no money, no drive.
    JP Fan