Thread: Forza 1 2 3 4 ? ? ?

Forza 1 2 3 4 ? ? ?

I am thinking about filling in some free time in the silly season with a purchase of Forza. But don't want to shell out a fortune.

Can anyone advise whether the 360 platform is decent enough or should I go for an xbox one. And which games are compatible with each.
    Also is there a certain one I need for online game play or joining others for a round or two of online carnage.

Any advice or pointers greatly appreciated.
    2015 BTCC Predictions Game Champion
    and
    2015 Season Predictions Champion

Supporting The Moff

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mac View Post
    I am thinking about filling in some free time in the silly season with a purchase of Forza. But don't want to shell out a fortune.

Can anyone advise whether the 360 platform is decent enough or should I go for an xbox one. And which games are compatible with each.
    Also is there a certain one I need for online game play or joining others for a round or two of online carnage.

Any advice or pointers greatly appreciated.
    If you get Xbox One, and I think its the latest Forza, it has some BTCC cars on it. That is probably the best one as well bud. I am a Playstation man myself so I play Project cars
    Facebook - Darrell Page
    Twitter - @darrellapage

Controversial originality since 1990

Quote Originally Posted by pagey318 View Post
    If you get Xbox One, and I think its the latest Forza, it has some BTCC cars on it. That is probably the best one as well bud. I am a Playstation man myself so I play Project cars
    What PS console do you have. and can you design edit btcc models ?

I'm curious about any console that might give me a bit of a fix over winter
    2015 BTCC Predictions Game Champion
    and
    2015 Season Predictions Champion

Supporting The Moff

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mac View Post
    What PS console do you have. and can you design edit btcc models ?

I'm curious about any console that might give me a bit of a fix over winter
    I have Playstation 4. Unfortunately the design element of things is not available on PS, so Xbox may be your best bet. However you can only design on PC for Project Cars, but if you are on Faceache, there is a group that do dedicated BTCC meets on Forza. Might be work a look mate
    Facebook - Darrell Page
    Twitter - @darrellapage

Controversial originality since 1990

Forza Motorsport 4 (maybe) 5 & 6 are on Xbox 1
    Forza Horizon 2 & 3 (open world) are Xbox one, horizon 3 is pretty good over 400 cars
    also Project Cars on Xbox one is really good but get game of the year edition if you can as it has all the cars in it
    *[SIGPIC]**

Main problem with buying anything other than the latest editions of the games is that the online multiplayers will have died out.

Even now on Project Cars on Xbox One, rather than having 20/30 busy lobbys to choose from on a busy evening as it was at its peak, you have up to 5 at best.