Thread: BTCC Super Touring Mondeos for sale

BTCC Super Touring Mondeos for sale

No, this isn't a shameless plug - I haven't got 2 Super Tourers sitting in my back garden! ;-)

Just saw this article on PistonHeads if anyone's got a spare quarter of a million pounds waiting to be spent!!
    It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Although it's 99' verson of the Mondeo,but it still looks good.I remember Menu still got a win in 99?Was that at Knockhill?

The Knockhill feature race if I remember correctly, although I don't believe they had pitstops as the pit lane was too cramped. I think that was the race where Menu romped off into the distance and there was a massive scrap for 2nd where Aiello shoved Plato off the road and then got DSQ'd!
    It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Anyone remember the 2000 season where Ford had a stall with one of the Mondeo shells linked up to Toca 2? Great fun, even if 12-year old me couldn't see over the steering wheel. Yes, you really are VERY low in those things...
    David Leslie, Silverstone 1997: "This is David, Bintcliffe's done it again and the car's f***ed..."

Quote Originally Posted by ATF View Post
    The Knockhill feature race if I remember correctly, although I don't believe they had pitstops as the pit lane was too cramped. I think that was the race where Menu romped off into the distance and there was a massive scrap for 2nd where Aiello shoved Plato off the road and then got DSQ'd!
    Yep,great fight and two great drivers,I think Menu owe Plato a drink for that victory!

But seriously I think that's the season when Plato really showed his capability,driving that slow Laguna to extreme and even took an overall win.