Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Grid Autosport BTCC Forum Championship

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    493

    Grid Autosport BTCC Forum Championship

    http://www.btcccrazy.co.uk/btcc/andr...-are-revealed/

    After watching this video I am so keen to get this game, I haven't really used my Xbox since it stopped reading games might have to get it fixed for this.

    Is grid autosport being released on Xbox 360!?
    If so who would be interested in a BTCC Grid Autosport championship.

    Similar to the BTCC predictor game we play on here.
    Why don't we set up a championship on here.
    If anybody is interested sign up here.
    Maybe we could do teammates to get it a bit more realistic.

    If anybody has any ideas for the championship I would love to hear them.
    Good Old Sussex By The Sea

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
    http://www.btcccrazy.co.uk/btcc/andr...-are-revealed/

    After watching this video I am so keen to get this game, I haven't really used my Xbox since it stopped reading games might have to get it fixed for this.

    Is grid autosport being released on Xbox 360!?
    If so who would be interested in a BTCC Grid Autosport championship.

    Similar to the BTCC predictor game we play on here.
    Why don't we set up a championship on here.
    If anybody is interested sign up here.
    Maybe we could do teammates to get it a bit more realistic.

    If anybody has any ideas for the championship I would love to hear them.

    Yes if coming for the 360, NOT the xbox one. I have already pre ordered the game.
    Follow me on twitter. @re1axinmood

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by re1axin mood View Post
    Yes if coming for the 360, NOT the xbox one. I have already pre ordered the game.
    Brilliant news, would you be interested in a BTCC series on grid?
    Good Old Sussex By The Sea

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    493
    Taken from BTCC Crazy!
    Cat C Touring Cars

    CHEVROLET CRUZE TOURING CAR
    BMW 320 TOURING CAR
    FORD FOCUS ST TOURING CAR
    HONDA CIVIC TOURING CAR
    Super Utes

    FORD RACING UTE
    HOLDEN VE COMMODORE UTE
    Cat B Touring Cars

    AUDI RS 5 (CAT B SPECIAL)
    MERCEDES-BENZ C 63 AMG (CAT B SPECIAL)
    Super Tourers

    FORD FALCON FG
    HOLDEN VF COMMODORE
    Cat A Touring Cars

    PEUGEOT 408 SCB
    ADC PRESTEZA-14
    Classic Mini Cup

    MINI MIGLIA
    Mini Cup

    MINI JOHN COOPER WORKS CHALLENGE
    Classic Touring Car Cup

    FORD SIERRA RS500 COSWORTH GROUP A
    NISSAN 1991 (R32) SKYLINE GT-R GROUP A
    Good Old Sussex By The Sea

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    493
    Maybe set up our own teams with our own unique designs and sponsors.
    Good Old Sussex By The Sea

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    Posts
    326
    My copy arrived today. I'm not really happy on the graphics and car handling. But on the other hand, the NGTC focus and civic sound like they do in Btcc.

    When you redline them they pop. And they backfire when you change gear.
    It's not too bad if you chuck the graphics and handling issues to one side.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Btcc_Dan View Post
    My copy arrived today. I'm not really happy on the graphics and car handling. But on the other hand, the NGTC focus and civic sound like they do in Btcc.

    When you redline them they pop. And they backfire when you change gear.
    It's not too bad if you chuck the graphics and handling issues to one side.

    Again another pile of crap from codemasters. Yet another arcade racer.
    Follow me on twitter. @re1axinmood

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    27
    On the PSN theres an option to purchase down loadable content. Think it was 25 quid for 8 updates when they become available. So hopfully there will some more touring cars available in the future.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Samoa
    Posts
    413
    I think it's pretty good. Holds up well against Forza.
    You're welcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by andyneate View Post
    Hi guys, unsubstantiated nonsense BORK BORK BORK

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    502
    Am buying this next week, looking forward to it as Grid 2 was my favourite racing game on XBOX 360 so far (mainly for the online mode, had so many awesome races).

    Always up for some online racing.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by ManorBARC View Post
    Am buying this next week, looking forward to it as Grid 2 was my favourite racing game on XBOX 360 so far (mainly for the online mode, had so many awesome races).

    Always up for some online racing.
    I have just purchased my copy, I'm really impressed big improvements from Grid 2
    Good Old Sussex By The Sea

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •