Thread: WSR Ebay Motors Merchandise

WSR Ebay Motors Merchandise

Anybody know where this can be purchased online? if at all?

Quote Originally Posted by aidwhit82 View Post
    Anybody know where this can be purchased online? if at all?
    Have you tried unlap? They usually have BTCC Items on there.

Yep tried there and Dread and no luck

My friend asked about this at Oulton and was told they do not sell any merchandise at all.
    The only way to get one of the new striped baseball caps was to enter the photo competition, this I did, and must have been a lucky charm for TOC by holding the 3rd place trophy!

lucky for me T-OC was giving away caps at brands and i managed to get it signed by rob and nick aswell as tom but i wouldnt mind one of the jackets.

The Official WSR Teamwear is not for sale to the general public, they only thing they are doing are the team hats they started giving away at Oulton. It is a common thing for WSR over the last couple of seasons, i managed to get a TEAM RAC fleece off TOC which he sold on eBay and they are currently running a comp on their fb to win a team polo.

Unlap do have a good unofficial range and Luke the guy who runs it will do requests if you want a certain driver or lettering added to something.

Hope this helps
    Colin Turkington Fan since 2006 #DoubleChampion
    BTCC Predictor Game 2014 Champion

Will I make you jealous if I told you I have a Ebay Motors cap and cup!!

Carl

Quote Originally Posted by Carl83 View Post
    Will I make you jealous if I told you I have a Ebay Motors cap and cup!!

Carl
    I have a Cap
    Colin Turkington Fan since 2006 #DoubleChampion
    BTCC Predictor Game 2014 Champion

We too have caps. Well, our mini people do. My daughter and her two pals asked TOC if had any posters at Rockingham and he said they didn't but to come back at the autograph session where there would be lots. Off we went on our merry way and a team member came after us with three eBay WSR caps for them which I thought was really nice of him as of were some way away by then.

As you can imagine, 3 very happy little girls all rooting for WSR during the races!
    @psq43 , rather obviously.

I work for Rob's demolition company and have been pestering him for some WSR teamwear for months, even he cant get any!, thinking about having some made!!

Would it be any use to tell you all that I have an RAC signed hat by Colin Turkington and Tom Onscew!

Quote Originally Posted by Colinturkington_fan View Post
    Would it be any use to tell you all that I have an RAC signed hat by Colin Turkington and Tom Onscew!
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by andyneate View Post
    Hi guys, unsubstantiated nonsense BORK BORK BORK

Last round of the 2013 season and all of a sudden we have eBay motors merchandise! What's all that about

Quote Originally Posted by TOCfan View Post
    Last round of the 2013 season and all of a sudden we have eBay motors merchandise! What's all that about
    It's been out since before the rockingham round. I saw a few people wearing eBay motors t shirts and hats but not the give away ones

Cool Final answer

Right here we go:

To get your hands on some amazing WSR merchandise look out on ebay for sellers or you can search google for ebay motors hub then look on the navigation bar on their web page then click shop and you can buy lanyards hats t-shirts etc

P.S These may only stay up for a limited time because when this was posted it was the end of the 2013 BTCC season

BRING ON 2014 GO TURKINGTON

One of Colin Turkington's number 1 fans