Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: We want a BTCC computer game!!

Quote Originally Posted by MclarenFanJack View Post
    R factor is utter rubbish the graphics are crud and the others you have mentioned probably dont even get half the amount of plays grid gets in a day!/
    My Reaction to this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippy1001 View Post
    Cool story bro

alright fella's check this out
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqxTSEXRoNI
    sorry editor bloke

havn't played grid much then! Got the most realistic damage system on any touring car game. R factor is utter rubbish the graphics are crud and the others you have mentioned probably dont even get half the amount of plays grid gets in a day! If touring cars should feature on any format it should be on a console first and formostley would boost the series a lot more a proper way of playing games and with thousands more people playing them/
    Grid was fun in a arcade kinda way 4 years ago but I wouldn't go saying it was better than any of the games he mentioned. Jesus even Forza's better than grid! Lol RFactor is far from rubbish but it was rFactor 2 he mentioned, which despite still being in it's beta stage is still better than ****** grid!

Grid is good if your after Destruction Derby type racing - if the best thing about it is the crash damage and the fact you can rewind to crash over and over again - then you might as well just go play Burnout. Racing isn't always about crashing and bumping each other off the track. Not to mention having fantastic graphics doesn't mean a brilliant game. Yes rFactor1 doesn't have the best look about it (it is from 2006 though!) but when you can do a race online with 39 other people and have some clean, enjoyable and exciting racing, it doesn't matter!

Yes I agree that having touring cars on the console is no-brainer for sales as there's lots of people out there like you - "You can have huge crashes and roll the car and set it on fire; then rewind it and crash again! it's awesome!!!!!11" - but for those of us who want some proper racing action, it's got to be on the PC and just a tiny bit more realistic than Grid

Quote Originally Posted by Group C View Post
    Grid is good if your after Destruction Derby type racing - if the best thing about it is the crash damage and the fact you can rewind to crash over and over again - then you might as well just go play Burnout. Racing isn't always about crashing and bumping each other off the track. Not to mention having fantastic graphics doesn't mean a brilliant game. Yes rFactor1 doesn't have the best look about it (it is from 2006 though!) but when you can do a race online with 39 other people and have some clean, enjoyable and exciting racing, it doesn't matter!

Yes I agree that having touring cars on the console is no-brainer for sales as there's lots of people out there like you - "You can have huge crashes and roll the car and set it on fire; then rewind it and crash again! it's awesome!!!!!11" - but for those of us who want some proper racing action, it's got to be on the PC and just a tiny bit more realistic than Grid
    Race On springs to mind...
    Idiots on here have forced me to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Group C View Post
    Racing isn't always about crashing and bumping each other off the track.
    I thought you wanted a realistic BTCC game!

havn't played grid much then! Got the most realistic damage system on any touring car game. R factor is utter rubbish the graphics are crud and the others you have mentioned probably dont even get half the amount of plays grid gets in a day!
    Brad, rFactor was developed on a graphics system from 2003, and people have made it look better, and you havent played it, so you cant be a judge.

alright fella's check this out
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqxTSEXRoNI
    sorry editor bloke
    You cant race nurburgring BACKWARDS!

I remember BTCC cars being in Gran Turismo 2

Good times

2012 BTCC Predictions Champion!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eunos View Post
    I remember BTCC cars being in Gran Turismo 2

Good times
    Which cars ?

I hate modern racing games from codemasters and also EA because of that annoying tilting camera action you get when turning.

Quote Originally Posted by Btcc_Dan View Post
    Which cars ?
    Used to go to paint shop and you could put btcc liverys on

Primera, megane, accord to name a few
    BTCC = My Religion

Quote Originally Posted by cunningham85 View Post
    Used to go to paint shop and you could put btcc liverys on

Primera, megane, accord to name a few
    i never noticed lol. might dig the playstation and GT2 out and have a blast.

If you type in BTCC Gran truismo 2 on YouTube a video showing all the cars
    I seem to remember Vauxhall were not on the early GT games and they had an Opel Vectra with Vauxhall BTCC Livery.
    Also on the video they have a Toyota chaser not quite sure what that is? Did it race in BTCC?