Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: We want a BTCC computer game!!

Smile The FRS and it's FTCC and RTCC

Quote Originally Posted by danfilm007 View Post
    The FRS, Run By Clarkey CCFC, im in that one, well good fun!
    I've checked the site out, seems like very good fun, but I would have to know what the time would be in the Eastern USA when the races are held. +I do not have XBOX Live.

If you could convert the time the races are held on Thursdays to Eastern US time, please PM me. I would be interested.
    Team Dynamics all the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL_KL3dfxrQ

There is a link to show the championship and what it's about.

What time difference from GMT is Eastern America?

7:30pm GMT = 2:30pm EST, East Coast USA is 5 hours behind the UK.

the Will Hoy Memorial Trophy, an 80s/90s Touring Car series run by World League Racing, starts tonight, 10pm... gonna be a good series!
    WorldLeagueRacing

Forza 5 racer, painter and series organiser

iRacing have Brands Hatch, Silverstone and Oulton Park currently (on all layouts). The detail is incredible. Recently confirmed also were Donington (should be out next year) and they will soon begin scanning Mallory Park, Croft, Snetterton and Thruxton (and Bathurst!)

This year's NGTC Civic is also on the way with the Japanese Honda Super GT car. It may be more expensive than the average game, but it is worth noting this is a simulator and definitely worth putting lots of money into it! I think that's the closest thing to a BTCC 'game'.

Quote Originally Posted by its_tarquini! View Post
    Always awful to see those old games... they look so much better in my memory.

BTCC Predictions Champion 2013 !

BATracer

I've already mentioned this on motorsport-forums (I go under GravettFan99 on there.) that BATracer, an online browser-based racing strategy game, has BTCC Touring and Production carsets based on the 2002 season. I've been told the game is annoying, and at times when your luck isn't so well, it's true. It's a pretty nifty little game, though.

Quote Originally Posted by BTCCfanUSA View Post
    I've already mentioned this on motorsport-forums (I go under GravettFan99 on there.) that BATracer, an online browser-based racing strategy game, has BTCC Touring and Production carsets based on the 2002 season. I've been told the game is annoying, and at times when your luck isn't so well, it's true. It's a pretty nifty little game, though.
    I really enjoy BATracer especially the touring car races, problem I find is though now I have left the academy level I cant enter them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwaii View Post
    I really enjoy BATracer especially the touring car races, problem I find is though now I have left the academy level I cant enter them anymore.
    Just wait till the game pops up as pro series

The British Tourers never seems to come round either that or I always miss it

Quote Originally Posted by MclarenFanJack View Post
    Fair enough but still the BTCC must be pretty high up there after the football and Rugby.
    I recon more people watch BTCC then Cricket on TV
    Seriously doubt it. The fact btcc is on ITV4 says it all about viewing figures.

Quote Originally Posted by dhumph View Post
    Seriously doubt it. The fact btcc is on ITV4 says it all about viewing figures.
    Incorrect. Its on ITV4 because then it can be on all day with no interruptions (for the most part). Thats like saying that F1 has rubbish viewing figures because its not on Sky1
    “One can’t be angry when one looks at a penguin”

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwaii View Post
    The British Tourers never seems to come round either that or I always miss it
    It is on Pro-level, you must miss them when they come on. Both BTCC carsets and the DTM are my favourites! I love entering those.

Quote Originally Posted by CarsCarsCars View Post
    Incorrect. Its on ITV4 because then it can be on all day with no interruptions (for the most part). Thats like saying that F1 has rubbish viewing figures because its not on Sky1
    No F1 has it's own channel. I respect your POV but unfortunately BTCC is way down in the list in terms of popularity compared with Football, Rugby, Cricket, F1, and even Boxing.