Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 159

Thread: We want a BTCC computer game!!

  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Meridian, MS
    Posts
    219

    Smile The FRS and it's FTCC and RTCC

    Quote Originally Posted by danfilm007 View Post
    The FRS, Run By Clarkey CCFC, im in that one, well good fun!
    I've checked the site out, seems like very good fun, but I would have to know what the time would be in the Eastern USA when the races are held. +I do not have XBOX Live.

    If you could convert the time the races are held on Thursdays to Eastern US time, please PM me. I would be interested.
    Team Dynamics all the way.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    28
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL_KL3dfxrQ

    There is a link to show the championship and what it's about.

    What time difference from GMT is Eastern America?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    140
    7:30pm GMT = 2:30pm EST, East Coast USA is 5 hours behind the UK.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Swindon, Wilts
    Posts
    318
    the Will Hoy Memorial Trophy, an 80s/90s Touring Car series run by World League Racing, starts tonight, 10pm... gonna be a good series!
    WorldLeagueRacing

    Forza 5 racer, painter and series organiser

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    330
    iRacing have Brands Hatch, Silverstone and Oulton Park currently (on all layouts). The detail is incredible. Recently confirmed also were Donington (should be out next year) and they will soon begin scanning Mallory Park, Croft, Snetterton and Thruxton (and Bathurst!)

    This year's NGTC Civic is also on the way with the Japanese Honda Super GT car. It may be more expensive than the average game, but it is worth noting this is a simulator and definitely worth putting lots of money into it! I think that's the closest thing to a BTCC 'game'.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by its_tarquini! View Post
    Always awful to see those old games... they look so much better in my memory.


    BTCC Predictions Champion 2013 !

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Meridian, MS
    Posts
    219

    BATracer

    I've already mentioned this on motorsport-forums (I go under GravettFan99 on there.) that BATracer, an online browser-based racing strategy game, has BTCC Touring and Production carsets based on the 2002 season. I've been told the game is annoying, and at times when your luck isn't so well, it's true. It's a pretty nifty little game, though.
    Team Dynamics all the way.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    490
    Quote Originally Posted by BTCCfanUSA View Post
    I've already mentioned this on motorsport-forums (I go under GravettFan99 on there.) that BATracer, an online browser-based racing strategy game, has BTCC Touring and Production carsets based on the 2002 season. I've been told the game is annoying, and at times when your luck isn't so well, it's true. It's a pretty nifty little game, though.
    I really enjoy BATracer especially the touring car races, problem I find is though now I have left the academy level I cant enter them anymore.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwaii View Post
    I really enjoy BATracer especially the touring car races, problem I find is though now I have left the academy level I cant enter them anymore.
    Just wait till the game pops up as pro series

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    490
    The British Tourers never seems to come round either that or I always miss it

  12. #42
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by MclarenFanJack View Post
    Fair enough but still the BTCC must be pretty high up there after the football and Rugby.
    I recon more people watch BTCC then Cricket on TV
    Seriously doubt it. The fact btcc is on ITV4 says it all about viewing figures.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by dhumph View Post
    Seriously doubt it. The fact btcc is on ITV4 says it all about viewing figures.
    Incorrect. Its on ITV4 because then it can be on all day with no interruptions (for the most part). Thats like saying that F1 has rubbish viewing figures because its not on Sky1
    “One can’t be angry when one looks at a penguin”

  14. #44
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Meridian, MS
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwaii View Post
    The British Tourers never seems to come round either that or I always miss it
    It is on Pro-level, you must miss them when they come on. Both BTCC carsets and the DTM are my favourites! I love entering those.
    Team Dynamics all the way.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by CarsCarsCars View Post
    Incorrect. Its on ITV4 because then it can be on all day with no interruptions (for the most part). Thats like saying that F1 has rubbish viewing figures because its not on Sky1
    No F1 has it's own channel. I respect your POV but unfortunately BTCC is way down in the list in terms of popularity compared with Football, Rugby, Cricket, F1, and even Boxing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •