Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: We want a BTCC computer game!!

If you Have a Computer, there are loads of BTCC mods over at NoGripRacing.

For Race 07

For GTR2 you can get the Supertourers

Free Registration is required for both sites.

If you need any help installing, let me know.

EDIT: You can grab Race 07 from Steam for 2.49

and GTR2 from Steam also, for 4.99
    Last edited by murphy0207; 8th Oct 2015 at 09:52 AM.

Im clinging onto Project cars hoping for BTCC DLC or even in Project cars 2
    BTCC = My Religion

PCars is the way forward.... but i dont expect much BTCC content now. I think there may be a Focus still to come, but nothing else been rumoured. Its a shame, but thems the breaks as they say.

Yes some more BTCC content for project cars would be good, i believe there will be a btcc focus mkIII, but as codemasters still have the license i don't think there will be any more.

Of course thats really up to mr gow to some degree.
    Last edited by murphy0207; 9th Oct 2015 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunos View Post
    Getting a little bit fed up with the bugs and glitches in Project Cars.

It's a really good game but I would enjoy it more if I didn't have to constantly deal with freezing only to unfreeze and end up crashing into a wall.

It was so bad a few days ago I had to uninstall than re install the game.

It's working better now but my limited edition car pack wouldn't install so I was 5 cars short.

This is the Xbone version btw.

Other than that I have been really enjoying the game, my only minor complaint is I wish the Car roster was a tad big bigger, but I do understand that slightly mad studios doesn't exactly have the budget of shall we say, polyphony digital or turn 10 so I won't be to mad at them for that..

I definetly think Project Cars is our best chance of getting BTCC in a video game..

We already have 6 of the 10 tracks (Including both Brands Hatch layouts here).. If only they could get Croft, Thruxton, Knockill and Rockingham in the game..

We even have the support packages in the game (If you want to pretend the Ruf is a Porsche )

So yeah, Project Cars is a good game but it would be an even better game without the bugs.

I still enjoy Forza Horizon 2 and look forward to Forza 6 in September
    I think project cars is very average, I have just had to do a second update! I only bought the game yesterday!
    The Go Karts are literally impossible to handle! I have started a career mode using the clips I done 4 rounds it only saved two of them!
    The worst thing about the game is how I have set it to Mechanic and cosmetic damage, flags and penalties on! And the computer cars are cutting corners and getting no penalties whatsoever! The damage system is very poor!

I'm actually considering trading it back in I hate it that much!

Anybody know how to fix these issues!?
    Supporting Sussex's very own Jolyon Palmer in F1
    Good Old Sussex By The Sea

Vauxhall back in the BTCC could not be happier

Unless you own a wheel, getting the handling to feel right is very tricky. There are some good set-ups about, but its late and i cant go find any right now, but they are always floating about on places like GTPlanet.net inthe PCars section. The developers just didnt want to optimize the controls for pads it seems. The flag system is a massive disappointment, as you dont have to obey them and neither does the AI, so uttery pointless. The damage system is a lot deeper than it first seems, you just have to abuse it in specific ways to provoke certain failures. There are other shortcomings too, but that may just be my personal preferences.

All in all, it is definitely worth persevering with, once you have it set up how you like kit (and that takes some bleeding time) it is very rewarding. I hear its a thousand times better with a wheel and seat, but i dont have that kind of money to spunk on toys unfortunatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Urinal2001 View Post
    Unless you own a wheel, getting the handling to feel right is very tricky. There are some good set-ups about, but its late and i cant go find any right now, but they are always floating about on places like GTPlanet.net inthe PCars section. The developers just didnt want to optimize the controls for pads it seems. The flag system is a massive disappointment, as you dont have to obey them and neither does the AI, so uttery pointless. The damage system is a lot deeper than it first seems, you just have to abuse it in specific ways to provoke certain failures. There are other shortcomings too, but that may just be my personal preferences.

All in all, it is definitely worth persevering with, once you have it set up how you like kit (and that takes some bleeding time) it is very rewarding. I hear its a thousand times better with a wheel and seat, but i dont have that kind of money to spunk on toys unfortunatly.
    I hear you! It could be a fantastic game but with basic mistakes like the broken penalty system and the flag system that doesn't work at all!

It seems like they released the game far to early.
    When you pull off a brilliant overtake in career mode but then you get another car cutting the corner massively and just taking the place back, makes me lose faith in this supposedly "Realistic" game.
    Supporting Sussex's very own Jolyon Palmer in F1
    Good Old Sussex By The Sea

Vauxhall back in the BTCC could not be happier

Does anyone know whether the games developer deal the previous runner of the BTCC is finished or not? Its poor that its not represented to the global market in this way. Seeing some content in Forza got me thinking that maybe the previous deal was finished?
    BTCC = My Religion

I thought every individual item used was another negotiation

example- one model of car = negotiation, one livery = seperate negotiation, one driver name= seperate negotiation, advert board with sponsor name on it = seperate negotiation.

the negotiations could take longer than making the game and by the time its completed and out, the content could be vastly out of date
    ''i'm going for first says Clelland, he'll have to pass a lot of cars to get there'' Murray Walker